Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Introductory Post

New subject posts will be added weekly at a minimum on every Wednesday. First of all, let me assure EVERYONE that my main motivation for setting up this blog is to simply see if I can do it and manage it, not to spread my views and solutions to the world's problems. We all know I am much to humble for all that! If you will tolerate an occasional rant, you might find some good books to read and a fact or two that is surprising. Everyone knows that some of my rants will be about commercial flying, jumping off bridges and out of airplanes, and just generally taking what I consider to be unreasonable risks, although I would not classify riding in an airplane as an "unreasonable" risk. And I AM aware that the world must have those risk takers.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

My daughter had a blog in college and it was the only way I could see what was going on in her life! Have fun!